Monday, September 10, 2012

Baked Cod and Mashed Potatoes

I just boil organic gold potatoes(as many as you think, I find 4  are plenty for 3 people) (until very soft)  and then mash them with organic chicken stock (start low then add as needed or as watery or thick as you like)  then maybe add a little butter (organic of course) with salt & pepper as you like.

Then I  beat 1 organic egg (plus add a little water) , rinse fish and pat dry then put  fish in egg then pieces are drenched in flour (with added salt and pepper, as you like) also you can add any herb you fancy! Then dip in organic breadcrumbs(I made these my self but sometimes I just buy them) spray with cooking spray or put a litte olive oil on top. and bake at 325 for about 25 min. Also I made a packet or organic natural gravy.
 
 



 
YUM, Dinner in 35 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment